$540,000 - $594,000
Make us an offer
Developer says sell! All genuine offers will be considered.
320c, 3 Snake Gully Drive
Melbourne VIC, 3083
Have it all - 3 bedrooms, views and a maintenance free backyard
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car park, 1 basement storage cage
It’s not often you find a 3 bedroom apartment in a development that offers spacious living with all the necessary lifestyle amenities at your front door step.
If you are downsizing or looking for premium apartment living then you must inspect apartment 320c and see for yourself what is on offer.
The living area is a large and wide open plan layout with a full kitchen including an entertainer’s island bench. There is plenty of storage cupboards and a Euro laundry complete with wash tub. Sliding doors open out onto a balcony that has genuine uninterrupted city views.
Master bedroom has its own private balcony and an ensuite bathroom for added privacy. The main point of difference is that this apartment is situated on Bundoora Park so if you need to entertain friends and family you can enjoy the massive 450 hectares of outdoor space it has to offer. Alternatively, you can take your guests up to resident’s rooftop terrace and soak in the spectacular panoramic views of the city and surrounds over a BBQ dinner. This apartment gives you many options.
An inspection is highly recommended – especially when you have Bundoora Park as your backyard.
Developer says sell!
All genuine offers will be considered.
Make the most of your home
Kitchen premium features include:
- Stone kitchen bench tops and mirrored splash backs
- Soft closing drawers and ample cupboard space
- Euro appliances, gas cooktop and full sized dishwasher
- Stunning brushed brass tap ware
- Euro laundry with wash tub included
- Mirrored built in robes to all bedrooms
- Plenty of natural light
- Split system heating and cooling
- Video intercom system
Services in your area
Lifestyle & Amenities
- Access to communal rooftop entertaining terrace with BBQ facilities & city views
- Direct access to Bundoora Park
- Plenty Road tram stop and bus services directly out front
- Polaris shopping Centre within easy walking distance
- Low owners corporation fees
- Free concierge services
- Pet friendly
- Basement car park and storage cages
- Ample on site visitor car parking
Inspect a completed apartment today
Don’t just take our word for it. Contact us to inspect a completed, fully furnished apartment today and experience living on the park in person. There are a range of different floor plans and layouts still available. Call 1800 316 595, or fill in the form below to book an inspection.Inspect now